By purchasing an annual Range Pass, the Range becomes...Your Range too!
Range Hours: 9:00 am until sunset! (No later than 8:30 pm. Please have respect for our neighbors) Night shooting is strictly forbidden!!!
Shooting Range Safety Rules & Regulations
1. Paste all targets at the base of the 25, 50, & 100 Yard Range backstops only! This will avoid dangerous "ricochets!"
2. Alcohol or Drug use on Range premises will be Subject to Arrest and Prosecution!
3. Must have on your person a VALID RANGE PASS while using Range Facilities! (Or Risk Arrest For Criminal Trespass Under RSA 635:2)
4. While on Range Premises, Pass Holders and Guests by Willful Consent Agree to:
a) Use Range at their own risk!
b) Assume Full Liability for their Actions!
If injured .. Hold Harmless the AVF& GA Association
and landowner, its Board Members, Affiliates and
d) All Guests of Range Holders must sign a
Release Agreement regardless if they are shooting or
not. (Waiver forms are available at the Range
5. Eye and Ear Protection must be worn while using the Range Facilities.
6. The Police Range is not part of our facilities. Please Stay Clear of it!
7. You must be a minimum of 18 years-old in order to purchase a Range Pass.
8. A single pass holder is allowed one (1) guest and assumes full liability for said guest.
9. You must present a driver's license or other photo I.D. and a Range Pass to sign out a Gate Key. (May 1, 2016 to April 30, 2017)
10. Keys will be assigned on first come, first served basis.
11. The Gate key must be returned same day signed out! (Or Range privileges may be revoked!) Pin the Gate behind you upon arriving (to allow emergency vehicle access) and lock gate when departing. (Foot Traffic only from December 1, 2018 to April 30,2019)
12. All firearms are to be discharged downrange only, utilizing berm backstop.
13. Firing of any type of firearm in full automatic mode is not allowed!
14. Paper targets only. Prior to leaving, carry out what you carried in. (Targets, Brass, Etc.)
***Please report any suspicious Activity by dialing 911***
BOAT rules and regulations
1. You must be 18 years old or over and have a valid fishing license
2. Boat usage is on first come, first served daily. You may ask to reserve a boat ONE day before your outing.
3. Reservations for vacations are limited to 7 consecutive days.
4. Motors are restricted to no more than 7 1/2 Horsepower.
5. The AVF&GA will not be held responsible for state law violations while using these boats. You are responsible for obeying all boating laws.
6. The AVF&GA will not be held responsible for any accidents.
7. Use of boats is at Your Own Risk!
8. Boats are to be left at the ponds they are assigned to and are NOT to be moved to any other location.
9. Boats must be pulled out of the water and secured at their proper place.
10. Boats will not be released until ice is completely out.
11. To use boats, you must show a valid boat pass and driver's license or other photo identification. Boat passes are not transferable.
12. Any offense will result in loss of boat privileges.
13. Anyone caught littering will lose their association membership and boat pass.
14. Treat our boats like they were your own.
15. Keys must be returned within 24 hours after last day used. (Sooner if possible)
16. Anyone losing a boat lock will be charged a $10.00 replacement fee.
We also request that you always return the boats to the landing assigned to them, and make sure they are protected from any accidental damage that can be avoided. Please keep the area where the boats are stored clean and picked up, and PLEASE CALL one of the directors if you see any problems with the boats or with their storage.
****Still have questions? Something that we haven't covered?
Please CONTACT US, We appreciate any and all feedback from our members!****