BY PURCHASING A RANGE PASS THE RANGE BECOMES...YOUR RANGE TOO!
The 2020 Range Pass application and waiver are now available
AND YOU CAN NOW PURCHASE ONLINE HERE!!
Click here to fill out, the one page range pass application.
Click here to fill out, the three page waiver form.
Please save and either print/mail or email these forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If mailing forms, please send to:
Androscoggin Valley Fish & Game Association
C/O Range Committee
PO Box 284
Berlin, NH 03570
Range Hours: 9:00 am until sunset! (No later than 8:30 pm. (Please have respect for our neighbors) Night shooting is strictly forbidden!!!
SHOOTING RANGE SAFETY RULES AND REGULATIONS
Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction!
Always keep your finger off of the trigger until you are ready to shoot!
Always keep your firearm unloaded until you are ready to use it!
1. Use paper targets only! No cans, bottles, etc are allowed. Paste all targets at the base of the 25, 50, & 100 Yard Range backstops only! This will avoid dangerous "ricochets!"
2. Alcohol or Drug use on Range premises will be Subject to Arrest and Prosecution!
3. You must have on your person a VISIBLE VALID RANGE PASS while using Range Facilities! (Or Risk Arrest For Criminal Trespass Under RSA 635:2)
4. Valid Pass Holders are allowed one (1) guest - THIS IS A ONE TIME USE FOR GUEST - while on the range and assumes all liability for said guest. Pass holders must be present with their guest while on range property. Any deviation from the range rules by a pass holder or a guest may result in forfeiture of the host's range pass. All Guests of Range Pass holders must sign a Waiver and Release Agreement regardless if they are shooting or not. (Waiver forms are available at the Range Shack.)
5. While on Range Premises, Pass Holders and Guests by Willful Consent Agree to:
a) Use the range at their own risk!
b) Assume Full Liability for their Actions!
c) If injured .. Hold Harmless the AVF & G Association and landowner, its Board Members, Affiliates and agents.
6. Eye and Ear Protection MUST BE WORN while using the Range Facilities.
7. The Police Range is not part of our facilities. Please Stay Clear of it!
8. You must be a minimum of 19 years-old in order to purchase an adult Range Pass. A Junior Range Pass for teens ages 16 to 18 may be purchased with parent / legal guardian consent signed on our Range Pass application. Youth under the age of 16 are required to have a Range Pass that is free and also must have parent / legal guardian consent signed on the Range Pass application. All youth under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult Range Pass holder.
9. Adults and Juniors (age 16 to 18) must have a state issued driver's license or state issued photo I.D. and a Range Pass present on their persons while utilizing the range.
10. Padlock Combinations will be issued to Range Pass purchasers along with a Range Pass once their application and waiver has been processed through the mail. It is the Range Pass holder's responsibility to keep the combination to himself / herself and to not distribute the combination to non-range pass holders. Failure to do so will result in a padlock combination change and loss of Range privileges. This will hinder other rule abiding members' access to the range as the combination gets changed and redistributed. PLEASE RESPECT THE RANGE AND YOUR FELLOW RANGE PASS HOLDERS.
11. Pin the Gate behind you upon arriving (to allow emergency vehicle access) and lock gate when departing. (Foot Traffic only from the Winter gate closing to Spring gate opening. ( the road is not maintained for winter use)
12. All firearms are to be discharged downrange only, utilizing the berm backstop.
13. FIRING OF ANY TYPE OF FIREARM IN FULL AUTOMATIC OR ANY FIREARM WITH A FULL AUTOMATIC MODIFICATION (IE "A BANNED BUMP STOCK) IS STRICKLY FORBIDDEN. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF YOUR RANGE PASS PRIVILIGES.
14. Prior to leaving, carry out what you carried in. (Targets, Brass, Trash Etc.) Try to leave the range better than when you arrived. Members and guests need to do their part to keep the range clean, safe, and enjoyable for all members.
15. Organized events, approved by the AVFGA directors, will require at minimum 1 Certified Range Safety Officer, RSO. (you may contact one of our directors listed on our website to organize the presence of one of our RSO's)
16. Organized events do not require range passes but all participants and observers must sign a waiver and liability form.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW AND ABIDE BY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE ANDROSCOGGIN VALLEY FISH AND GAME ASSOCIATION SHOOTING RANGE MAY CONSTITUTE A LOSS OF RANGE PRIVILIGES/RANGE PASS AND YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR RANGE PASS. IN CASE OF LOSS OF PRIVILIGES, REINSTATEMENT OF RANGE PRIVILIGES WILL BE DISCUSSED AND VOTED ON BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND IF APPROVED IN YOUR FAVOR WILL ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE A RANGE PASS THE FOLLOWING YEAR. YOU MAY CONTEST RANGE LOSS PRIVILIGES BY WRITING/EMAILING THE CHAIRMAN OF THE RANGE COMMITTEE LISTED ON THE SHOOTING RANGE PAGE.
***Please report any suspicious Activity by dialing 911***
ENJOY THE RANGE AND STAY SAFE!!!
BOAT RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. You must be 18 years old or over and have a valid fishing license.
2. Boat usage is on first come, first served daily. You may ask to reserve a boat ONE day before your outing.
3. Reservations for vacations are limited to 7 consecutive days.
4. Motors are restricted to no more than 7 1/2 Horsepower.
5. The AVF&GA will not be held responsible for state law violations while using these boats. You are responsible for obeying all boating laws.
6. The AVF&GA will not be held responsible for any accidents.
7. Use of boats is at Your Own Risk!
8. Boats are to be left at the ponds they are assigned to and are NOT to be moved to any other location.
9. Boats must be pulled out of the water and secured at their proper place.
10. Boats will not be released until ice is completely out.
11. To use boats, you must show a valid boat pass and driver's license or other photo identification. Boat passes are not transferable.
12. Any offense will result in loss of boat privileges.
13. Anyone caught littering will lose their association membership and boat pass.
14. Treat our boats like they were your own.
15. Keys must be returned within 24 hours after last day used. (Sooner if possible)
16. Anyone losing a boat lock will be charged a $10.00 replacement fee.
We also request that you always return the boats to the landing assigned to them, and make sure they are protected from any accidental damage that can be avoided. Please keep the area where the boats are stored clean and picked up, and Please CONTACT US if you see any problems with the boats or with their storage.
****Still have questions? Something that we haven't covered?
We appreciate any and all feedback from our members!****